Are you looking for an Admin & Office Assistant position in HCMC? If yes, you are in the right place!
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Delhom Acoustics: Who are we?
We are one of the top leading Acoustic Consulting Companies in Europe & Asia.
Since 1995, we offer Acoustic Consultancy Services around the globe, starting from our agencies located in France, China, and Vietnam.
We are dedicated to preventing noise issues by creating acoustic spaces that will bring well-being & comfort to our customers.
Admin & Office Assistant main responsibilities:
1. Assist to complete the monthly invoicing work.
2. Assist in sorting out monthly financial data statistics and invoices.
3. Assist in the preparation of project contracts and related work.
4. Prepare bidding related materials.
5. Collect and organize project files.
6. Responsible for daily expense reimbursement and general payment.
7. Assist in office supplies procurement and management.
8. Responsible for receiving and emitting express delivery and letters.
9. Responsible for booking rooms and tickets for business trips.
10. Other tasks assigned by leaders.
1. Full-time bachelor’s degree or above, with administrative work experience preferred. However, fresh graduates are also welcome to join!
2. Good oral and written English skills
3. Proficient in various Office software, excellent PPT production is preferred.
4. Strong working enthusiasm and service awareness.
5. Cheerful personality, strong team spirit, excellent language skills and communication and coordination skills.
What you’ll find when working at Delhom Acoustique:
- We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Good vibes and team spirit!
- We embrace mistakes to learn from them.
- Being a part of a young and passionate group of people who want to change the way the world sees acoustics!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you! Please send your resume and portfolio (preferably) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to take a peek into what it’s like to work at Delhom Acoustique? Follow us on LinkedIn!