Starting date: Beginning of October 2021
Already established in Europe and Asia as one of the leading acoustic consulting and engineering companies, DELHOM ACOUSTICS is pursuing the development of its expertise in the rest of the world, 100% independently, thanks to a qualified, competent, dynamic, and passionate team.
There is always a reason behind the love for our work.
Here at Delhom Acoustics, we have a mission-passion: making our environments less noisy, while improving people’s listening quality & comfort, by protecting their ears.
We bring acoustic wellbeing to many types of sectors: offices, food & beverage, retail, transportation infrastructure, factories, education, healthcare, cultural and entertainment, residential… Our expertise can be applied to almost domains of our daily lives.
From architecture to interior design, or environmental & urbanism to even maritime & shipbuilding industries, we take care of all types of projects from start to finish and provide acoustic solutions that are both adapted and cost-effective.
Made up of a vast diversity of backgrounds, our creative acoustic engineers and consultants are very resourceful and will know how to guide their clients to find the right solutions, adapted to each project’s goals and budget.
Our way of working reflects our mindset. We are not only engineers at our clients’ service, but we are also their partners for their fight against noise.
Detailed Mission :
At the heart of our agency in Vietnam, you will act as an acoustic engineer, in charge of architectural acoustics (building projects). You will:
- Answer to our clients / create a strong relationship with the project owners
- Follow the complete project & study, and manage the different interactions with the other external project members (i.e. other consultants, project management companies, clients, etc.)
- Analyze the client’s requirements and know how to create quotations & pricing
- Prepare the acoustic requirements & guidelines for each project
- Carry out on-site acoustic measurements
- Carry out acoustic & vibration studies request by our clients
- Attend events & client meetings
Who are we looking for:
- You have an engineering diploma, and some professional experience in an acoustic consulting company
- You should be able to manage multiple projects at the same time and meet each deadline
- Technical experience in a project team from early design stages all the way to the monitoring of the works during the construction phase
- You are responsible, autonomous, enthusiastic, and have good people skills, with both a good sense of team spirit with our team as well as with our clients! Managing experience would be a plus.
- Fluent English & Vietnamese is mandatory
- You have an open mind, a taste for adventure and huge motivation is key!
What you will find working at Delhom :
- We work with energy and passion for what we do!
- A great atmosphere and team spirit, we look out for one another!
- We embrace mistakes to learn from them
- You will be part of a group of young and passionate people who want to make a change in the way the world perceives acoustics
If you believe you match these values, we can’t wait to meet you!
Thank you for sending your CV to this e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more about what it’s like to work at Delhom Acoustics? Follow us on LinkedIn!