Starting Date: March 2022
Are you looking for international experience in a creative and challenging working environment? If yes, you are in the right place!
Delhom Acoustics: Who are we?
Since 1995, Delhom Acoustics offer Acoustic Consultancy Services worldwide, starting from our main agencies located in Paris, Toulouse, Shanghai, and Ho Chi Minh City.
Our team of specialized acoustic engineers is dedicated to preventing noise and vibration issues & hearing loss by adapting and controlling the sound levels from different spaces, bringing well-being & comfort to every user in their internal and external environments.
Our mission is to offer a better quality of life to people around the world by reducing excessive noise and enhancing sound environments. We are 100% committed to making a contribution to change the environment for future generations, by pursuing their battle against noise pollution.
Most recently, we work on many projects with local and international clients & partners such as Alibaba, ByteDance, Apple, Fosun, Club Med, Hilton, Marriott, L’Oréal, Johnson & Johnson, Ubisoft, IKEA, and many more who have made the trustworthy choice to call on our 25 years of acoustic expertise.
Do you want to discover more about our projects? Have a look at some of them!
Check out one of our latest projects, the Western Academy of Beijing, and discover the behind-the-scenes of our work!
- Help promote Delhom Acoustics in China and beyond! (We want to make sure our expertise is heard and seen by the right people.)
- Manage our main social media channels in China by elaborating and promoting weekly content that builds a meaningful community. (Mainly our WeChat account & WeChat channel)
- Create marketing materials for China market and support our commercial team in Shanghai with any request (Magazines, banners, presentations, business cards…etc.)
- Take part in industries events’ creation and organization.
- Expand our database of journalists and press, beneficial to promoting our content and events. (Create meaningful connections!)
- Help the marketing team translating English content into Simplified Chinese for social media purposes.
- Work with WordPress! Update and maintain webpage content and suggest improvements.
- Suggest and contribute to actions to support, improve and foster our internal communication, team spirit and cohesion between agencies.
- Keep track of market trends, events and press releases that could be interesting for the team to assist or read!
- Help the commercial team obtaining testimonials, elaborating client interviews, surveys and keeping track of the new projects’ information for content generation.
- Work-by-the-side of the marketing team overseas to achieve the same goal and go towards the same direction!
- Actively engage in brainstorming sessions
- Detail & design-oriented, analytical, problem-solving, creative and have an out-of-the-box mentality.
- A team player, who wants to involve, work together with other departments.
- Curious and innovative, always looking for the best alternative or solution to every challenge.
- Love to learn, think and executing new things.
- Hard-working and “do it WOW!” mindset.
- If it is not “A” then find the “B” way! – Critical thinking
- Fun & open-minded
- An initiative force!
- Availability for at least 1-year full-time entry-level position in Shanghai, China. (6 months trial period).
- Excellent English & Chinese verbal and written communication skills.
- French is a plus! (Not mandatory)
- Understanding of social media and the digital marketing landscape in China.
- Passion for writing content & elaborating visuals
- Skills in graphic design, photography or any related field is a big plus!
- Knowledge in WordPress or other content management tools
What you will find when working at Delhom Acoustics:
- Paid Job with holidays
- Flexible working environment
- We work hard with energy and passion for what we do
- Good vibes and team spirit!
- We embrace mistakes to learn from them
- Being a part of a young and passionate group of people who want to change the way the world sees acoustics!
- Opportunities to travel abroad to meet other team members of the company (France, Vietnam…)
“What I enjoy the most working with Delhom Acoustics is that I can be part of an environment where ideas are heard and trusted, where you feel that your actions truly have a positive impact on society, by raising awareness of the importance of noise control in our daily lives. Here at Delhom you can try different things, learn from mistakes and keep improving together. We are a team of creative marketers, passionate people, and always ready to spread the word about the magic of acoustics!”
Alejandra Paz, Global Marketing Manager at Delhom Acoustics
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you! Please send your resume and portfolio (preferably) to: email@example.com
Want to take a peek into what it’s like to work at Delhom Acoustics? Follow us on LinkedIn!