Starting Date: As soon as possible
Are you looking for an international challenging experience in a creative and flexible working environment? If yes, you are in the right place!
DELHOM ACOUSTIQUE: WHO ARE WE?
We are one of the top leading Acoustic Consulting Companies in Europe & Asia.
There is always an essential reason that makes us love our job. Here at Delhom Acoustique, we do not only create spaces for people to enjoy a wonderful concert, or chat with a friend in a restaurant, we go beyond that. We help our partners & clients from the beginning of a project, until its completion, to create real acoustic comfort for people’s everyday life.
Our mission is to offer a better quality of life to people around the world by reducing excessive noise. We are 100% committed to making our contribution to change the environment for future generations in pursuing our battle against noise pollution.
Our acoustic expertise touches all domains. Where people work, eat, shop, travel, study, get medical care, socialize, fall asleep… From architecture and interior design, to industry, environmental, urbanism, and marine industries, we provide acoustic consulting solutions for all type of client’s needs.
Our team of specialized “noise doctors” are dedicated to preventing noise issues & hearing loss in creating acoustic spaces that will bring well-being & comfort to our customers in their internal and external environment.
Most recently, we are very honored to work on many projects with local and international clients & partners such as Hilton, Marriott, Alibaba, L’Oréal, Club Med, Johnson & Johnson, Ubisoft, IKEA, MICHELIN, TOTAL, AIRBUS, Decathlon and many more who have made the trustworthy choice to call on our acoustic expertise.
- Availability for at least a 6-month, full-time internship in HCMC, Vietnam. High chances of becoming a full-time employee after internship, based on performance!
- Excellent English & French verbal and written communication skills.
- Interested in a career in Digital Marketing, Branding and pursuing a bachelor’s degree (preferred), in Marketing, Business, Communications or related.
- Passion for writing content and coming up with new & crazy ideas!
- Basic knowledge in Digital Marketing Ecosystems (SEO, Social Media, Email Campaign, Content Marketing…)
- Knowledge in Photoshop &/or Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge in WordPress or other content management tools
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Detail & design-oriented, analytical, problem-solving, creative and have an out-of-the-box mentality.
- Ability to work in a changing, fast-paced, and results-oriented corporate environment where a high degree of flexibility is required!
- A team player, who wants to involve, work together with other departments.
- Love to learn, think and executing new things.
- Curious and innovative, always looking for the best alternative or solution to every challenge.
- Hard-working and “do it WOW!” mindset.
- If it is not “A” then find the “B” way! – Critical thinking!
- Fun & open-minded!
- An initiative force!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Elaborate, edit, publish and share weekly content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Create new marketing material (Magazines, banners, presentations, business cards…etc.)
- Elaborate events presentations and presentations for clients.
- Create, launch and analyze email campaigns
- Take part in events’ organization, cooperating with other companies in our industry and partners. (Create meaningful connections!)
- Carry out market research to analyze market trends, leads and benchmarking.
- Work with WordPress! Update and maintain webpage content and suggest improvements.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of our social media content (LinkedIn, WeChat…)
- Schedule social content, track the blog calendar and seek opportunities to enhance the customer journey, increasing organic traffic
- Work with other departments to generate content and improve team communication!
- Support, improve and motivate internal communication between the different agencies.
- Actively engage in brainstorming sessions
SOME OF OUR BENEFITS:
- Paid internship
- Holidays included
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Delhom Acoustique:
- We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Good vibes and team spirit!
- We embrace mistakes to learn from them.
- Being a part of a young and passionate group of people who want to change the way the world sees acoustics!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you! Please send your resume and portfolio (preferably) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to take a peek into what it’s like to work at Delhom Acoustique? Follow us on LinkedIn!